dt125.de dt125.de

Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite Häufig gestellte Fragen User-Locator dtpedia.de

Das offizielle DT125R und DT125X - Forum » Verwandte Modelle » Yamaha XT125 » YAMAHA XT 125 modifications » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen YAMAHA XT 125 modifications
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Zazzy92

images/avatars/avatar-8443.jpg

Herkunft: Livorno (ITALY)

YAMAHA XT 125 modifications Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hi! i create this topic to show you some modifications to do on your xt's!

-painting the inner of the brake discs in order to prevent the creation of rust

rear brake before:

after:

front disc before

after

-mounting HM CRE 50 side panels. a friend of mine gift me 2 hm cre 50 side panels, and i tried to adapt it. that's the result:

before adapting:

the red lines are where i cut the plastic in order to mount it correctly. i made 3 holes: the first is for the side frame (on the panel there was one hole and i mantained it). i did other 2 holes in the bottom of the panel and i put a band to push the panel to the wheel...here's the result:

for now, that's all folks ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Zazzy92: 29.08.2010 19:52.

29.08.2010 19:51 Zazzy92 ist offline E-Mail an Zazzy92 senden Beiträge von Zazzy92 suchen Nehme Zazzy92 in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Zazzy92 anzeigen
Marvin123
extreme Tuner

images/avatars/avatar-8637.gif

Herkunft: Nordseeküste Auto: Mercedes Benz 208.344
Motorrad: DT125R '98

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Genius Idea with the Brake Disk.. like it alot..

Nice XT at all..

Greets

EDIT: You painted your Chain too?

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Marvin123: 29.08.2010 22:08.

29.08.2010 22:07 Marvin123 ist offline E-Mail an Marvin123 senden Beiträge von Marvin123 suchen Nehme Marvin123 in deine Freundesliste auf Füge Marvin123 in deine Kontaktliste ein
Zazzy92

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Zazzy92

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden Zum Anfang der Seite springen

thank you for the brake disc idea, anyway, about the chain i painted in on my own..this is how it was the chain after painted(i painted it with the liquid paint, not the spray):

30.08.2010 00:17 Zazzy92 ist offline E-Mail an Zazzy92 senden Beiträge von Zazzy92 suchen Nehme Zazzy92 in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Zazzy92 anzeigen
Zazzy92

other mods i made on my xt

-changing the headlight form original bulb lamp, to H4 alogen lamp: only who has got a yamaha xt form year 2005 to 2006 can do this modification: practically i changed all the lighiting system because the original one was very poor, and on night the illumination was very low. First of all i removed all the original lamp apparatus (lamp and connector), then i bought an H4 lamp connector and an alogen lamp 12V 60/55W (the original is 12 v35/35W). then i connect the cables to the connector (you have to find the right combination of the cables in order to have the high beam or the low beam in the correct position). after that you have to enlarge the hole on the headlight, in order to insert the new lamp (the new one has a bigger diameter).after that reassemble all the headlight and try it on night...you'll finally see the road!. here you are some photos of the process:

the 3 cables of the lamp:

original lamp VS H4 lamp:

connector with cables mounted:

the hole i enlarged in order to insert the new lamp:

the new lamp pressed inside the hole:

low-beam headlight

high-beam headlight:

illumination:

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Zazzy92: 30.08.2010 01:52.

30.08.2010 00:46 Zazzy92 ist offline E-Mail an Zazzy92 senden Beiträge von Zazzy92 suchen Nehme Zazzy92 in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Zazzy92 anzeigen
bpshop
alter Hase

images/avatars/avatar-8999.jpg

Herkunft: Schweiz
Motorrad: BMW R80 GS

Nice work Genial!

Its a nice idea to paint the chain! It looks like the orange KTM chain!

How long does it take to paint the disc and the chain?

MfG benji
30.08.2010 00:47 bpshop ist offline E-Mail an bpshop senden Homepage von bpshop Beiträge von bpshop suchen Nehme bpshop in deine Freundesliste auf
Zazzy92

i painted the chain in 2hours and half, then i put it on the radiator of my house in order to dry the paint. i've left it on the radiator for 3 days more or less. for the brakes, i painted it in 1 hour and half and i immediately mount it. with the heat of the disc during the braking, it dried quite quickly!

30.08.2010 01:49 Zazzy92 ist offline E-Mail an Zazzy92 senden Beiträge von Zazzy92 suchen Nehme Zazzy92 in deine Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Zazzy92 anzeigen
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Das offizielle DT125R und DT125X - Forum » Verwandte Modelle » Yamaha XT125 » YAMAHA XT 125 modifications

Mobile Version

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH